An invite-only, audio-based iPhone app is the place where people can meet to host and host together.
If you’ve been hanging out on social media in the recent weeks, you’ve most likely heard a trending topic: Clubhouse. This new stage allows individuals to have a conversation in real time, share stories, team up, and skip thoughts off one another utilizing their voice without the requirement for a lot of other equipment.
In this article, you’ll discover how Clubhouse works and how you can use Clubhouse to build your authority and business.
Okay, so what’s it?
Imagine you have an application on your phone wherein you can listen to conversations, interviews, and discussions of interesting people on various topics – it is just like tuning in to a podcast but live and with an added layer of exclusivity. In a way, you may be allowed to join the chat.
When a user opens the app, he/she will be presented with a list of rooms and a list showing who is in each room. One can join an existing chat room, start their own room, invite new people, and start new conversations. Each room has moderators, speakers, and listeners. Moderators control who gets speaking privileges, though listeners can “raise their hand” to speak.
So, where do we get this Clubhouse app?
Currently, Clubhouse is only available for iPhone users, which is where you listen to conversations and how you participate. Link to the Clubhouse app.
The only website the company has is joinclubhouse.com, which is just a pointer to the Apple App Store.
Aargh, it’s not on Android? Well, the android app is in the works. The developers want to scale up slowly, and there are more Android users than iPhone users worldwide. Yet, it hits 3 million users in such a short period.
When did it launch?
Ironically, when the world was facing the dreadful pandemic, Musk launched Clubhouse in March 2020 in the US. It became a big deal to a select few in part because of its invite-only exclusivity, much like a real-world club membership. In those early days, it was a tiny community, mainly consisting of venture capitalists. Now it’s open to a lot more than investors, even if it is still invite-only access.
Clubhouse App: The Audio-based App for Businesses
Wondering if the Clubhouse app could benefit your business? Curious how Clubhouse works for marketing?
Clubhouse conveys a social encounter very much like a sound, just an audio-only virtual event for a massive scale. There are approximately 1 million clients on Clubhouse, and at a given time, there are two or three thousand rooms where individuals from around the globe are holding discussions about various ventures, professions, and interests.
The invite-only app for small business has some vital reasons which make it the next central social media platform:
- It offers the potential to connect and engage with professionals over the industry or niche.
- The motto is to achieve high-value conversations.
- Users are protective about who they want to invite to join the app with them.
- In particular, Clubhouse is at long last bringing into social media the different factor stages generally overlook audio. While different locations center around visual and written media (like subtitles, pictures, and recordings), Clubhouse moves the concentration to an audio-only format.
- Clubhouse offers an intimate, exclusive community in the form of a club that can accompany virtual and even in-person events for attendees to connect and engage with each other.
- You can utilize Clubhouse clubs to fabricate networks identified with your podcast without adding a ton of content creation and overhead to keep your local area drew in the middle of scenes.
- The Clubhouse has developed a platform that makes it conceivable to share a stage with experts, ask a direct question, and receive a response in real time.
The Clubhouse is for people who like to talk and miss having an audience—like needy celebrities—or lurkers who want to be the fly-on-the-wall near exciting conversations. The Clubhouse may be the balm they need during another COVID winter.
How Can One join Clubhouse App
As of now, there are only two ways you can get onto the platform, and they both require close relationships with people already on the app:
- When someone joins Clubhouse, they’re automatically granted one invitation they can send to someone using their phone number. This means members will send invitations to people they have a close connection to, like a good friend, rather than merely an acquaintance.
- When you try to visit Clubhouse’s website, they give you an option to download the app from the App Store so you can reserve your username. Depending on how many of your friends are already using Clubhouse, they may receive a notification letting them know that you’ve booked your username and downloaded the app. When this happens, they get the option to wave you through even if they don’t have an official invitation to send.
What Are Clubhouse App Rooms and How to Use Them
As you’re looking down the Clubhouse lobby, you can see an initial perspective on each room – including the name of the room, a portion of individuals as of now in the room, and the number of individuals and speakers in the room.
Clubhouse rooms that appeared in the lobby are public, and anybody can jump into any of them whenever. Or on the other hand, you can begin a private room with at least one of your associations and have a private talk.
To discover who else is on the web and accessible to visit, swipe left on the foyer, and Clubhouse will show you a rundown of everybody accessible, regardless of whether they’re present on the web and which room they’re in.
The New Upcoming with the Clubhouse App
Clubhouse could soon unveil its Android version, therefore opening access to billions of potential app users.
How to Grow your Business with Clubhouse
Well, right from meeting investors to acquiring new skills, the app offers business owners a host of business opportunities. Clubhouse is where business owners go to talk to one another — and grow their businesses. You need to network with entrepreneurs, connect with investors, develop relationships with team members, and utilize new monetization tools.
4 Effective Ways to Use Clubhouse to Grow your Business
- Develop genuine business relations
We have heard about Google meet and Zoom calls; however, Clubhouse is a good place to form healthy connections. The best way to obtain new client base and relationships is through attending and speaking in Clubhouse rooms that are relevant to your industry.
- Polish Up your skills
There have been instances wherein people have improved their copywriting skills, social presence with the help of Instagram reels and other digital marketing skills.
- Explore investors
Plenty of investors spend time on Clubhouse, offering insider advice on how to navigate the fundraising process.
- The Monetization features
A new feature is recently released which allows speakers to receive tips. If audio content is part of your own business strategy, now’s the time to think about how you might monetize your expertise on Clubhouse.
Looking forward to social media marketing in 2021 and the past, Clubhouse App addresses our crowds’ changing interests. Individuals need to see more significant commitment, worth, and transparency. Yet, they don’t really need the production and endless waves of content that come with following a brand on social media.